Scope Automation Technology for Roofing Contractors and Independent AdjusterProduct Tour
ScopeAssist - Roof Estimating Software
Built by contractors for contractors – transforming the scoping process by driving accuracy and speed in the estimation process, providing a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
As the best roofing contractors know, profitability and driving consumer confidence to win bids is a result of thorough inspections that result in accurate estimates. The gap between a lead and an accurate estimate is where good companies are separated from great companies.
The challenges to bridge this gap are many, including:
- Inspecting and scoping the property efficiently and thoroughly
- Understanding how to handle different material types, damage, penetrations, etc.
- Remembering company and local rules – and then applying and translating them into an estimate
- Performing time-consuming and complex calculations
- Selecting the correct estimate items from among thousands is required
- Performing inspections while taking notes on a pads or forms (double-entry errors)
Contractors need to know how to collect property data for risk assessment, identifying and documenting hazards such as: accessibility, multi-stories, open cornice, dogs, swimming pools, trampolines, and other hazards. Further, the contractors are required to identify materials and apply complex aerial CAD reports.
Getting these steps right take time – time that could be spent with the homeowner or servicing new leads. If corners are cut, the material quantities, construction needs, and customer experience suffer along with profit margins. Accurate and consistent estimation depends largely upon a contractor’s knowledge, memory, interpretations, decision-making, and the scratch pad data.
- As a salesman, you wish for a simple tool
- As a sales manager, training should not be so time-consuming
- As a production manager, good estimates and scopes drive on-time delivery
- As an owner, profitability and excellent service drive your business
ScopeAssist is a software-based solution that transforms the onsite inspection and scope automation process so that contractors can focus on the customer, scale their sales teams, and win more business.
ScopeAssist is a two-step solution comprised of:
› Digital inspection tool: The contractor gathers inspection data using the ScopeAssist app on a mobile device - instead of the traditional pen and pad of paper.
› Decision intelligence engine (private cloud-based software): The onsite inspection data is transmitted wirelessly to the proprietary ScopeAssist decision intelligence engine, which automates the following proactive steps within 90 seconds:
- Validates inspection data
- Builds a model of the situation
- Applies numerous rule sets based on geometry, best practices, guidelines, cost estimating data, building codes and aerial CAD data as available, etc.
- Automates the scope of repair
- Integrates with third-party cost estimating tools to generate an estimate
ScopeAssist helps all stakeholders and provides value, simplicity, and reassurance that you have a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
How It Works
- Increased accuracy (tighter scope)
- Enhanced efficiency (avg. decrease of 25 minutes per inspection)
- Automated compliance
- Rapid change management
- Accelerated carrier approval
- Improved customer service
- Increased compliance with company processes
provides improved management controls
discover inconsistencies and outliers
enables improved analytics
seamless integration with leading aerial CAD and third-party estimating tools
for the first time, true visibility into the field workflow process
"Accurence is the partner provider our members use to build trust with consumers and their insurance carriers. The product, ScopeAssist, reduces friction and assists contractors to accurately produce reliable estimates, while enabling the carrier to determine what's covered."
-L.C. Nussbeck, Co-Founder, 3C Network
"Our mission is doing the right thing, through higher standards and integrity. With the ScopeAssist product, we have the ability to accelerate the carrier approval process, and serve the homeowner better. Accurence provides a high level of accuracy, consistency and efficiency that maintains the integrity of Aspen Contracting."
-Daryl W. Mick, Vice President, Aspen Contracting, Inc.