Scope Automation Software for Wind and Hail ClaimsProduct Tour
SettleAssist - Insurance Estimating Software for Independent Adjusters
SAY GOODBYE TO GUESSWORK™
Give adjusters in the field a better way to settle wind and hail claims with scope automation software.
At the loss site, even the best adjuster can have difficulty settling claims to company standards. Accurate and consistent settlement depends largely upon an adjuster's knowledge, memory, interpretations, decision-making, and the scratch pad data that was thrown away. How can carriers better manage this manual settlement process?
SettleAssist is a software solution that standardizes the scope automation for the onsite inspection process, so adjusters can focus on damages and the customer. Here's how:
- Digital inspection tool. The adjuster's pen and pad of paper are replaced with a mobile device and app or laptop to gather inspection data at the loss site.
Decision intelligence engine (private cloud-based software). The loss inspection data is then transmitted wirelessly to the proprietary SettleAssist decision intelligence engine, which automates the following proactive steps within 90 seconds:
- Validates inspection data
- Builds a model of the situation
- Applies numerous rule sets based on guidelines, available system building codes, policy provisions, department of insurance regulations, aerial CAD data, cost estimating data, etc.
- Automates the scope of repair
- Integrates with a cost estimating system to generate an estimate
How It Works
Automated rule compliance
Rapid change management
Positive net promoter score
Improved file quality
provides improved management controls
discover inconsistencies and outliers
enables improved analytics
seamless integration with leading aerial CAD and cost estimating solutions
Improved cycle time
one-and-done; fewer supplements
for the first time, true visibility into the field workflow process